I love you?/ Friday, August 27, 2004
*[e s+ars has lost their twinkle.da sea is not so blue.and e reson is bcos I’m really missing u]*
gosh!..today was totally sucky for me..Mdm fang has been kao pehing e whole class for like umpteen times during e past few days..cursing us that we will fail our final year exams..and will score badly for our o levels Chinese e following year..yaya wdv..now I started to find fang ying lesson more monotonous than ever..every1 seems so dead and soulless during her lessons..so today she make us copy a plenty of words and told us to construct sentences outta it..stupid it a waste of time..!!!..mr azahar was not here again today..so da bytch came and relieve us again..physics lessons was not any better..we were doing some experiment on light ray..qiudan and I paired up..then she has difficulty adjusting e retort stand..she adjusted so mani times but yet she still can’t get e right position of it..then I just asked her’’eh..why like that arh e torch light?’’..then she suddenly shouted so damm loud’’if u so clever u do urself lah’’..ah scary first time see her like this..but I tink she kinda frustrated bahs..cos she tried so mani times yet her efforts were in vain..but I being e mean me..got so angry over it..and did not even bother to continue e experiment..futhermore,I did not even spoken one word to her for e rest of physic lesson..aft phy..elim n I went dwn to carry e stuffs..OMG!~the stuffs were indeed super heavy loh..got so mani thangs ..e worksheet,files and cme books..can u imagine 2 gals carrying all these..and when we carried e stuffs..it even blocked our view..meaning that e stuffs were even taller than us..haha so funny..carried halfway..then saw junjie and yu an..thot that they were going to help us..but when they see us..they say’’eh..we nid to carry phy bks..dun tell us to help u hor..’’then they ran awae liao..e stupid yu an even go add pressure on e stuffs which I was carrying..idiot lah!!!..so elim n I carried e stuffs up from da 1st to 3rd storey..alot of people saw us but nv offer any help..so unkind.then got a sec 2 wana to help us..but we rejected as we dun1 to delay her recess..=),,managed to carry all da poa stuffs back to classroom..ev1 so damm shock when they saw us carring so much stuffs..then ms tan go scold all da boys..say they not gentleman duno how to help gals..then e kaixiang so fuuny so say’’eh..i thot they r tomboy’’..sweated buckets!!!~
and aft that cum recess..and so on and on..gonna stay back for phy and poa remedial..actually I dun nid to saty 1 lah..but accompany xt they all loh..so I stay at da same time can learn more thangs mah..then aft all e boring remedials..qiudan n I headed to tm..and ate pasta..as usual we ordered e same stuffs..hahas both of us ate furiously as we were damm hungry..=)..so full aft that.then we went haunting for ms tan teacher day present..hehe brought a white bear bear for her at last..quite cute lar..ohya..my dedication for mr Robert lee was actually on display..haha I anyhow do one..i find it quite ugly leh..in fact I was suaning robbery in my deication leh=)..on da way to tm..we saw guo ming..suddenly realize that he was quite tall..haha he so fuuny go n disturb Jamie n johnnie ..aniwae he look like some insane human wid his hair tied up..it just yucksss..=P..
so aft that, went to tuition..learnt about grouped classes quite interesting lah..anw I was dead tired..so I will end here..byes=)
*seeing u from far would make me happy.thoughts of u would make mi smile.when u passes by mi.my heart skips a beat]*
Where were you when skies were grey
Friday, August 27, 2004 <3
>>>