I love you?/ Monday, September 20, 2004
Yeps…english oral finally was over..guess I screwed up a little bit..was quite aniticipated..anw the photo discussion was related to some aces day workout..then the coversation was on being dependent or smt like this..did not have ani idea of wat to say..then I dwn there kept err…er…erm…*opps..lesson was not that boring today..except for p.e..everywhere was occupied..so we stayed in class listening to mr tng craps..was drawing cartoons with elim all da way..hahaz e cartoon turned out to be quite kawaii..lala aft oral went to pasta mania with qiudan*(again lols).. ate tuna and peas fusilli ..then aft that we solved some maths qns…was rather tired ..so we went home..* gosh I found out smt which ish quite interesting n unbelieveable..shaohao they all said ms kweh used to be a guy and he/she was called Nicholas in da past..funny rite? Dun quite believe it..as ms kweh looked like a typical lady to mi..

our cartoon
Where were you when skies were grey
Monday, September 20, 2004 <3
>>>