<body> Midnight Silhouette V1 /
PROFILE


Sandra

*[[Capricorn___***
onlychild
ex-yuminian ex-bgssian
current: simei college(biochem tech) single
18`january baby
perfectionist

estatic
Linksphere

Image hosting by Photobucket aisha* Crystal* *Emilia Elim* Eng Sing* Fion* Geok Teng* Hasina* Hui Ying* Jacky*[di`di] Jasline* *Jamie Jiahao* Junaidah* *Kai Yin Michelle* Ms Rosehana* Qiudan* *Shihui Shao Hao* shawn* *Shi Wei Shu Mei* [Uncle`Nichz]* Xin Ting* *Yasmin Yilin* Yong sheng(bear)* Yuet Ting* Snaps :)*


Bitch Itch

-


CBOX


I love you?/ Friday, September 17, 2004


Hulabalooboo…didn’t update my blog da past few days..cos I’m really occupied wid loads of homeworks and revisions..haha anw gonna start updating now..on Wednesday ms tan gave back our poa test paper..we performed badly as oni 16/39 passed..haha heng sia I pass* yays…scored 9/15..not very gud rite…but at least I pass lah..haha elim and xinting oso pass..it really a close shave loh..then eden scored the highest 13/15..wow pro sia..went to tm with elim to collect our test tube keychain..wow it’s nice..and it in shades of blue..haha thanks elim and xt for the prezzie..=)lurve ya*..then aft that we go and take neoprint and went to mini toons to buy Disney mini strawberry pancake…*yummy`..aft that we walked ard..guess hu we saw? Haha we actually saw calista and jianzhi..*weet they r an item now..had a little chat with them..b4 going off…then elim cum my aunty hse to do da cme project..fralala had lots of fun kies..elim was happily playing with my uncle’s gloomy beary..haha cute sehz..had phy test on thrusday..it was god damm difficult..my mind was in a blank then I anyhow crap..but hey man..i got my way out and I managed to clear it..haha socred 18/30..lalala see haha..ms tan siok huan came and relief us for maths ytd..was chatting with zhilong and elim..waokao the zhilong very bian tai orhz..he kept saying ,he found that guys are pretty people..haha see a gay will owaes be a gay..=X..then today..in class so boring nthg to do..i shared my pancake with elim.da.xt.shihui.huiying and shaohao..the huiying very suay..eat sweets in class then got caught by mdm fang..then shaohao go help her write a apology letter..but I tink aft mdm fang read e letter she will vomit a bucket of blood …from wad I recall the content goes like this..*ur lsn ish really super duper boring so I ate some sweet in order to wake up myself up..u shld noe ur lsn is monotonous as every1 become so distress and soulless during ur class..however we did not feel bored during other lesson.i noe I’m at wrong but u are partly at fault too..bcos if u try ur effort to make e lsn interesting.i would not feel bored and ate the sweets*…muahaha very bad ryte? But I tink it quite a gud letter lar..as it based on fact..then aft sch went to tm with qiudan..sian arh been there umpteen times liao.. *argh I hate tuition now..i loathe it.it sucks like shit… *[i wish..i wish that i could turn back time]*



Where were you when skies were grey
Friday, September 17, 2004 <3

>>>