I love you?/ Saturday, September 25, 2004
[Sandra.Qiudan.Xt.Elim]=*[Zephyr Forever ever since 150704-lurve ya guys`~
had loads of fun today..went to Chinese garden for the lantern fun tasy exhibition..initially, I tot it will be very boring and the place will be very small..but haHA I’m proven wrong..the whole garden is indeed big(to me lah)..it my first time there,so went to buy tickets 3 adults and 1 child ticket costed a total of $46..quite reasonable lah..reached there at bout 5.15pm so the place was not that crowed loh..but the weather was so oppressive and it’s killing mi..but nbm drink some water can liao..there were many lantern display on different characters..ranging from Monkey God to Lilo and Stitch ..if I’m not wrong there were 26 characters on display bahs..walk ard first..then went into a shop which sells tortoise..haha inside there got a tortoise with 2 heads and 6 legs..weee interesting arh???..was so curious so I took some photos of da tortoise..aft that went to eat..had chao kweh tiao..*yummy..then at ard 7 o’clock we went to the lantern distribution stand to get free lantern..haha we so kiasu..first one leh..heh nice lantern we got..got nemo,mickey,mulan and Winnie on it one..aft that we continue to view the exhibition..and since it getting towards evening..all the lightings were switched on..wow so amazing and shiny..haha this time round I run ard like a little kid and kept taking photos of the lanterns..lalalala..took photo of the lotus lanterns which were displayed in the lake..haha then e lantern display on monkey god can even move one..wow so fun sehz.. but overall the lantern exhibition I liked best are the ones on finding nemo.mickey mouse and beauty &the beast..on the other hand, I dun quite like the display on Winnie the pooh and Hercules =X….take fotos until siao..keke..then got a aunty she came from Taiwan toked to me and asked mi if night safari is nice..haha..saw a stall which produce honey stick out of different cartoons..whao!!! very different from those of the pasamalam =)..aft that went up to the pagoda..cos I tot on top got something nice to see mah..but chey..it just a swirl of stairs..but it wroth climbing up dere lah…cos the topview of the whole scenery is so different compared to viewing it from others angle..bought the umbrella[wid Disney characters on it]..haha $12 for one..then got a free fan leh..=) aft that went to take bus to my ah ma hse..on the bus got a stupid uncle..legs open so big duno for wad..leaving so little space for me to sit..was quite angry ..muahahah ~on the verge of my anger I go and take the lantern stick and poke his arms..=P..haha then when he wanted to cum out that time..i purposely pretend not to see him and go lift up one of my legs..the uncle blind sehz..nv see my leg then tripped over…hahahaha so funny..but abit mean ryte?reched home ard 10.30..bath then log in to blog liao..hippeee..had heaps of fun and laughters today..*turning in soon..tata
*[oh! I felt sorry for ya,as u self proclaimed that u ‘re guilty.MAN it kinda pathetic]*
Where were you when skies were grey
Saturday, September 25, 2004 <3
>>>