<body> Midnight Silhouette V1 /
PROFILE


Sandra

*[[Capricorn___***
onlychild
ex-yuminian ex-bgssian
current: simei college(biochem tech) single
18`january baby
perfectionist

estatic
Linksphere

Image hosting by Photobucket aisha* Crystal* *Emilia Elim* Eng Sing* Fion* Geok Teng* Hasina* Hui Ying* Jacky*[di`di] Jasline* *Jamie Jiahao* Junaidah* *Kai Yin Michelle* Ms Rosehana* Qiudan* *Shihui Shao Hao* shawn* *Shi Wei Shu Mei* [Uncle`Nichz]* Xin Ting* *Yasmin Yilin* Yong sheng(bear)* Yuet Ting* Snaps :)*


Bitch Itch

-


CBOX


I love you?/ Wednesday, September 08, 2004


*[seeing u from far would make mi happy.thots of u would make me smile.when u passes by mi.my heart skips a beat]* hah! I’m here to post again..suddenly feel so easily annoyed..yeps so today mit qiudan to complete our homework..to be exact it is to complete my work lah..so wdv I’m late again..then e qiudan kept grumbling..sort of irritated..went to starbucks..gosh! forget to ask e man to add da smooth cream..then sm one like not happy..kay wad e heck..did my work..it was loads..i did not even noe e detailed homework that we had..as I was absent..*lucky sm1 told mi about e work..thanks`.was doing my work halfway..when sista`elim came..=)..she dressed up really beautiful..so we started off with our geo homework..then we proceed to maths..it was really brain cracking..all our brain cells were dying..haha..did not even complete one sheet of maths work sheet and we r areally feeling weary and sleepy..so we decided to stop..and went to s&k..they have displayed a whole array of new flashy colors tops..the skirt were nice too..then we went to try on it..but we didn’t purcahse ani …farni ryte? Haha cos not enuff cash wad..walked ard and went to buy famous amos donut.. gosh*it just taste so heavenly..e sweet taste of it makes my heart melts..*it just so irresistible…went to yoshinoya aft that..carried on wid our maths sums..but we did not complete it..lalla then went to take neoprint…stupid machine..4 poses oni..waste our $...shld not take it` anw it turned out to be quite nice lah..dun tink I can complete my homework..argh wdv..i will leave all da work to tomolo..lyfe really sucks..phy remedial ish still on..bio too..but I will skip bio.poor mrs tang.. [His Head ain’t Big] *[he like her?he like her?he like her?he like her?he like her?he like her? He like her?he like her?he like her?]*



Where were you when skies were grey
Wednesday, September 08, 2004 <3

>>>