I love you?/ Thursday, April 21, 2005
We know u all din mean it, but the way u all behave kind of irritates us.
If u all has secrets, then don’t try to say it in front of us.
The way Elim acted, made xt and I fed up, the 3 of u were giggling away and it made us feel outcasted. After what happened, Elim still asked y xt and I added that way.obviously, we were angry, who couldn’t? And that why the both of us din bother bout u all.
And the most fuming part is, all of u know that gina got stead but when we asked who that hunny bunny, qiudan u said is gina’s dad.
Hahas, it kinda lame, it’s like quite a lot of people noe she got stead, and y couldn’t she let us know. We are just asking only, we din expect anything. Get it?
Since these differences exist, I suggest we should try to go out together less often.
It‘s awkward, it just seems like there a invisible lining separating us.
Why can’t things be like last year?
Pardon me for being straight-forward, but I really can’t tolerate, moreover, nobody like the feeling of being left out,it sucks like shits.
2 is a company, 3 is a crowd agree?
Where were you when skies were grey
Thursday, April 21, 2005 <3
>>>